Ofsted Outstanding Report
We are proud to have been awarded 'Outstanding' in all areas of our recent Ofsted Report.
Summary of key findings for parents
This provision is outstanding
- Managers lead the staff team in a shared vision for excellence. The highly positive working relationships between all staff create a very warm, caring environment where children flourish.
- The superb partnership working with parents significantly enhances children's learning and enjoyment. Parents are fully involved in their children's learning, for example they use resources provided by staff to extend on the bird watching activities the children enjoy in the setting.
- Staff fully exploit the vast learning opportunities afforded by the setting's woodland and garden areas. Children make excellent use of the wonderful resources outdoors to explore and discover.
- The member of staff with lead responsibility for supporting children with special educational needs and/or disabilities has a comprehensive understanding of her role. The individual needs of children are promptly identified and they receive highly coordinated and effective care and teaching.
- There are fully effective arrangements to continually evaluate the quality of the provision and to identify areas for improvement. Managers and room leaders regularly audit all aspects of the provision and all staff are confident to suggest ideas. For example, staff input has been particularly effective in creating exciting, and very inviting, areas in the gardens for the youngest children.
- The annex used for the out-of-school provision is organised very effectively. Children enter happily and benefit from a stimulating range of activities that reflect their interests and increased levels of ability.